The main component of the welding wire is ultra-low C-18Cr-8Ni, which is an ultra-low C stainless steel TIG wire. The deposited metal has more excellent intergranular corrosion resistance. Smooth welding, smooth and smooth weld, weld metal cracking good performance.
Widely used in petrochemical, food machinery, medical equipment, fertilizer equipment, textile machinery, such as 022Cr19Ni10 (SUS 304L) and other materials welding.
Wire chemical composition (%)
1.00 ~ 2.50
0.30 ~ 0.65
19.50 ~ 22.00
9.00 ~ 11.00
Reference current (AC, DC + )
Welding current (A)
50 ~ 100
100 ~ 200
200 ~ 300
300 ~ 400
1. Protective gas: pure Ar; flow: 9 ~ 14L / min at current of 100 ~ 200A and 14 ~ 18L / min at current of 200 ~ 300A.
2. Tungsten extension length: 3 ~ 5mm; arc length: 1 ~ 3mm.
3. Wind speed limit ≤1.0m / s; it is recommended to pass argon gas protection on the back of welding area.
4. In welding, the size of the welding wire energy directly affects the mechanical properties of the weld metal and crack resistance, should pay more attention.
5. Welding parts of the rust layer, moisture, oil, dust, etc. in addition to net.
The above suggestions are for reference only, in the specific operation to the scene prevail. If necessary, process assessment and then determine the welding program.
The number of clicks：Update time：2017/12/26 19:04:01【print this page】