The main component of welding wire is 25Cr-20Ni. It is a fully austenitic stainless steel TIG welding wire. The deposited metal has excellent mechanical properties, crack resistance and oxidation resistance, and has excellent heat and corrosion resistance.
Often used to weld stainless steel lining, or dissimilar steel, high Cr, high Mn steel welding.
Wire chemical composition (%)
0.08 ~ 0.15
1.00 ~ 2.50
0.30 ~ 0.65
25.00 ~ 28.00
20.00 ~ 22.50
Reference current (AC or DC + )
Welding current (A)
50 ~ 100
100 ~ 200
200 ~ 300
300 ~ 400
1. Protective gas: pure Ar; flow: 9 ~ 14L / min at current of 100 ~ 200A and 14 ~ 18L / min at current of 200 ~ 300A.
2. Tungsten extension length: 3 ~ 5mm; arc length: 1 ~ 3mm.
3. Wind speed limit ≤1.0m / s; it is recommended to pass argon gas protection on the back of welding area.
4. In welding, the size of the welding wire energy directly affects the mechanical properties of the weld metal and crack resistance, should pay more attention.
5. Welding parts of the rust layer, moisture, oil, dust, etc. in addition to net.
The above suggestions are for reference only, in the specific operation to the scene prevail. If necessary, process assessment and then determine the welding program.
The number of clicks：Update time：2017/12/26 19:00:19【print this page】