HS113G cobalt base surfacing wire
HS113G cobalt base surfacing wire surfacing layer has excellent abrasion resistance and wear resistance and heat resistance, corrosion resistance to 800 ℃ high temperature can maintain these characteristics, single impact toughness is poor, the temperature is more sensitive surfacing. Metallography is co-crystal and coarse composite carbides.
Mainly used for pump sleeve and rotary seal ring, wear panel, bearing sleeve, high temperature hot roll, oil field drill and other surfacing
Deposited metal chemical composition (%)
Reference current (AC, DC - )
Welding current (A)
50 ~ 100
100 ~ 200
200 ~ 300
300 ~ 400
Surfacing layer hardness HRC: ≥54
1. Protective gas: pure Ar; flow: 9 ~ 14L / min at current of 100 ~ 200A and 14 ~ 18L / min at current of 200 ~ 300A.
2. Tungsten extension length: 3 ~ 5mm; arc length: 1 ~ 3mm.
3. Wind speed limit ≤1.0m / s; it is recommended to pass argon gas protection on the back of welding area.
4. In welding, the size of the welding wire energy directly affects the mechanical properties of the weld metal and crack resistance, should pay more attention.
5. Welding parts of the rust layer, moisture, oil, dust, etc. in addition to net.
The above suggestions are for reference only, in the specific operation to the scene prevail. If necessary, process assessment and then determine the welding program.
The number of clicks：Update time：2017/12/26 19:14:08【print this page】